Everest Panorama Trek
Want to explore the beauties of the entire Mount Everest region but do not have adequate time on your hand, just go with the Everest Short Trek. This trek includes each of the best attributes and features present in the entire Everest region. In this way, you will get a short but excellent trekking experience even with a limited number of days to stay in Nepal.
During the whole journey, you get the opportunity to trek on many beautiful paths to different villages, like Namche Bazaar, Phakding, Dingboche, and Tengboche while moving towards the Everest Base Camp. Along with this, you may hike to a famous vantage point present in Kala Patthar and revel in the panoramic view of the massif of the almighty Mount Everest. In simple words, you may enjoy a jovial trek journey that entirely captures the mountainous diversity present in the Mount Everest region.
Day 01: Kathmandu (1320m) – Lukla (2840m), trekking to Phakding (2610m):
After breakfast, we will head towards the domestic airport and after a breathtaking 35-minute flight will reach Lukla – where our trekking will begin! We will take around 3/4 hrs to walk to Phakding where we will be able to see the first mountain of the Everest region, Kusum Khangkaru (6367m), and stay overnight in Phakding. Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Accommodation
Day 02: Phakding (2610m) – Namche Bazar (3440m)
After breakfast, we will be heading to Namche Bazar, following the Dudh Koshi which includes many bridges along the path. Then we will reach the check post and enter ‘Sagarmatha National Park’. Altogether it takes 6-7 hrs to reach Namche Bazar from Phakding and on the way, we will be able to observe several villages, rivers, forests, and amazing mountain views – including Mt. Thamserku (6608m) and our first view of Mt. Everest (8848 m). Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Accommodation.
Day 03: Namche Bazar (3440m) – Everest View Hotel ( 3800m) – Khumjung(3780m)
After breakfast we will be heading towards the Everest View hotel – passing through the National park headquarters, from where you can see a panoramic view of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt.Nuptse, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Thauche, and Mt. Kyangde among others, that continue until you reach the hotel. From here we will be heading to the Khumjung village and enjoying some sightseeing, before our overnight stay. Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Accommodation.
Day 04: Khumjung – Monjo (2835m)
We start our trek back to Monjo after breakfast. It will take around 5-6 hrs to reach Monjo, passing through Namche Bazar on the way. Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Accommodation.
Day 05: Monjo – Lukla (2800m)
Today is the final day of our trek! So after breakfast, we begin our 4-5 hour trek from Monjo to Lukla. Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Accommodation.
Day 06: Lukla – Kathmandu
Early in the morning, after having breakfast, we will go to Lukla airport and head back to Kathmandu. After a 35 minutes flight, complete with scenic views, we will reach Kathmandu where you are free to rest at the hotel or explore the city. Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in the whole trekking
- Domestic flights (KTM-Lukla-KTM) with all surcharges airport taxes for guests and guide
- Trekking map
- An experienced Government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes and tourist service charge
What's not included
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking,
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold, and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipment
Before embarking on any trip you should always make sure you are completely prepared. So, to make sure you have everything you need to make your trek a real success, we have a full checklist for you – including everything you should pack before embarking on the ‘Everest Base Camp Trek’*!
- A warm fleece hat
- A sun hat or scarf that can be worn to protect you from the sun
- Gloves: both lightweight and heavyweight
- Thin and lightweight inner socks
- Thick and warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots
- Camp shoes
- Gaiters to hike during the winter season
- Breathable sports underwear
- A number of t-shirts
- Long lightweight cotton trousers
- Wool or fleece trousers
- Waterproof shell trousers
- A fleece jumper or jacket
- A fleece ‘wind-stopper’ jacket
- Breathable and waterproof shell jacket
*Remember to double up on the warmer items if you choose to join us in the colder months or contact a member of the team to check which items you will need in the different seasons.
- Good quality, lightweight sleeping bags, rated ‘zero degrees Fahrenheit’
- Headlamps with powerful batteries and spare bulbs
- Trekking bags
- Basic first aid box/kit
- Large plastic bags
- Trekking Poles
- Toiletries including Personal hygiene items (such as tissues or toilet rolls, wet or baby wipes, anti-bacterial hand wash, etc.)
- Water bottles
Join Our Fixed Departures
There are no fixed departure dates available for this trip you can choose your own dates.
Choose a Private Trip
If you already know who you would like to take your adventure with and would prefer to enjoy your ‘My Everest Trip’ experience with your own group of friends, then we’ve got good news! All of our trips are also available as private adventures! Our private adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk you through some of the different options that we offer.
So feel free to give us a call on +977 9851069558 or Email us at email@example.com
If you have already travelled with us and want to share your story and experiences to the world please send us your experiences by cliking the button below:
We are your ultimate adventure partner.
Hike to Everest is a reliable, Eco-friendly, and experienced tour company in Nepal – so if you’re looking for the ultimate Himalayan adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Our seasoned guides offer mountain trekking and peak climbing across Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet – as well as a myriad of jungle safaris, sightseeing, bungee jumping, cycling, and paragliding packages. So to learn more about us click below and choose us as your ultimate adventure partner! Learn More About Us
Why Book With Us
- 85% Repeat Customers
- Guaranteed Departures
- Team of destinations Experts
- Competitive Prices
- 99% Success Rate
Recent From Our Blog
Everest is the highest mountain in the World and as such, it has become the most popular place to go trekking in the World. However, it is not only the lure of the planet’s biggest peak that makes Everest Trekking packages the most sought after for those going trekking in Nepal. With nature, animals, culture,…
When people think of Everest, they often think they only have one trekking choice – but they couldn’t be more wrong. Whilst all our Everest adventurers have one goal in mind – to summit the World’s highest peak – they all have different ambitions of how to get there. Some seek joy in soaking in…
Everest Gokyo Ri Trek and Gokyo Lakes, is undoubtedly one of the best and most unique ways to experience trekking in Nepal – and is specifically recommended for those who want to experience Everest trekking, but want an alternative to the Everest Base Camp. This 13-days Gokyo Ri Trek leads you to the delightful Gokyo…